Dearborn Auto Accident Lawyer
Marko Law Has Experience Helping Automobile Accident Victims
Bear in mind that obtaining help from a competent and experienced motor vehicle accident attorney may be vital. This is particularly true after a serious injury. If you delay too long in pursuing your claims or fail to fully understand your damages, important evidence may vanish. You can lose valuable compensation that you need to pay for your recovery. We know that when you have major injuries, you can not carefully and instantly assess the cause of the accident and collect information. It is even more difficult to handle insurance carriers. Let our Dearborn automobile accident attorneys at Marko Law shoulder that burden for you.
What Should I Do After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
- Call the authorities and make a police report. Do not let the other motorist talk you into skipping this crucial step. It can lead to issues in the future.
- Exchange info with the other driver. Take good photos of the other party’s I.D. and insurance information. Some police departments will not make this information publicly available on the police report.
- Note witness info. Independent witness testimony can be crucial to your claim.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and also the damages to your vehicle and the other cars.
- Get medical care. If you have injuries, go to the emergency room or get medical care as soon as possible. You may have sustained far more severe injuries than you realized. Additionally, an extensive gap between an accident and also medical treatment can make it hard for your lawyer to prove that your injuries are related to the accident.
- Call our Dearborn car accident attorneys ASAP. The sooner you have an attorney, the faster they can start protecting your legal rights. Also, call a lawyer before you speak with any car insurance company. They will often try to take a statement from you, which can be used against you later on.
What Damages Can I Have After an Automobile Accident?
- Medical costs, like hospital visits, doctor appointments, physical therapy, ambulance fees, etc.
- Pain and suffering refers to the physical and psychological anguish for which an individual can seek compensation in a case.
- Lost income from missing work after a serious injury, one of the most financially detrimental elements of a car accident.
What Are the Most Usual Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries?
There are a variety of injuries that can result from auto accidents, such as:
- Broken bone injury accidents– When a fracture is much more serious, it can need surgery to fix.
- Back and neck injuries– These are frequently soft tissue injuries that resolve with treatment. However, sometimes accident victims sustain herniated discs that may require injections or surgery.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)– Whether minor (like a concussion) or severe, TBIs can require years of medical care. They may also result in brain death, vegetative states, comas, and also death.
- Lacerations– Sometimes accident victims sustain large cuts that need stitches or staples and frequently leave disfiguring scars.
- Shoulder injuries, such as a torn rotator cuff or a torn labrum– These injuries frequently require surgery.
- Burn injuries– This can result from fire, yet it can also come from airbags. Our firm has seen significant scarring from airbag injuries.
- Death– Tragically, thousands of people die every year in Dearborn area auto accidents.
What Variables Impact My Settlement?
Identifying just how much compensation you should anticipate from your settlement can be difficult since the amount depends greatly on the facts of your case. A knowledgeable Dearborn car accident attorney will calculate your economic as well as non-economic damages. They can also help you make the best decision on when to settle or take your case to court.
Your lawyer’s job is to negotiate with the insurance providers on your behalf until they acquire a top offer from the insurance provider. If that offer is fair, you settle. If not, your attorney can file a lawsuit.
Variables that impact settlement value include:
- The severity of your injuries.
- The available insurance coverage. If the motorist has little to no insurance, it’s much more difficult to get a high settlement from them. If the motorist has no or minimum insurance, the case may have to depend on your own uninsured/underinsured driver coverage for compensation.
- Whether liability is clear or disputed. For instance, the other event might not challenge obligation in a rear-end accident yet may in a red-light accident.
- If your accident had more than one liable party (third-party claims).
- If the at-fault party showed gross negligence when operating their motor vehicle.
- Your total medical costs and other losses, such as missed wages from work.
- Your ability to go back to work.
- The change in your quality of life before and after your accident.
- Your out-of-pocket expenses.
Call our law firm if you ‘d like more information about the possible value of your case.
Our Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help You
If you sustained injuries in an auto accident, or someone you love tragically died, let the car accident attorneys at Marko Law help you evaluate and understand your rights and potential remedies. Additionally, we can help you obtain the compensation you need to recover completely.
The automobile accident lawyers at Marko Law have experience representing Dearborn drivers and passengers that suffered injuries in motor vehicle accidents. We will independently investigate your accident and do what is needed to help you recover. This allows you to concentrate on the important and difficult tasks of healing and getting your life back in order.
Contact Us Today to Get a Free Consultation
If you are ready to start your case or need more information about auto accident lawyer near me in Dearborn, Michigan, contact Marko Law Firm today. Let us represent you as you seek justice and compensation for your pain and damages. Call (313) 777-7LAW today to get a free consultation or visit our website: MarkoLaw.com to get more information.