Taylor Accident Lawyer
Marko Law Has Experience Helping Motor Vehicle Accident Victims
Remember that obtaining assistance from a qualified and skilled automobile accident lawyer might be vital. This is especially true after a major injury.
If you delay too long in pursuing your claims or fail to fully comprehend your damages, essential evidence may vanish. You can lose valuable compensation that you need to pay for your recovery.
We understand that when you have serious injuries, you can not carefully and instantly evaluate the source of the accident and collect information. It is even more difficult to deal with the insurance carriers.
Let our Taylor auto accident lawyers at Marko Law shoulder that burden for you.
What Should I Do After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
- Call the authorities and make a police report. Do not allow the other driver to talk you into skipping this important step. It can result in issues later.
- Exchange info with the other driver. Take good pictures of the other side’s I.D. and insurance information. Some police departments will not make this info publicly available on the police report.
- Take down witness information. Independent witness testimony can be crucial to your claim.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and also the damage to your car and the other vehicles.
- Get medical attention. If you have injuries, go to the emergency room or get medical care right away. You may have suffered far more serious injuries than you realized. Additionally, a long gap between an accident and also medical care can make it challenging for your lawyer to prove that your injuries are related to the accident.
- Get in touch with our Taylor auto accident attorneys ASAP. The sooner you have an attorney, the sooner they can start protecting your legal rights. Also, call a lawyer before you speak with any car insurance provider. They will typically try to take a statement from you, which can be used against you later.
What Damages Can I Have After a Motor Vehicle Accident?
- Medical expenses, like hospital visits, doctor appointments, physical therapy, ambulance costs, etc.
- Pain and suffering refers to the physical and mental anguish for which a person can seek compensation in a claim.
- Lost income from missing work after a serious injury, among the most financially detrimental aspects of a car accident.
What Are the Most Usual Automobile Accident Injuries?
There are a number of injuries that can result from auto accidents, such as:
- Broken bone injury accidents– When a fracture is more significant, it can need surgery to repair.
- Back and neck injuries– These are typically soft tissue injuries that resolve with treatment. However, in some cases accident victims sustain herniated discs that might require injections or surgery.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)– Whether minor (like a concussion) or extreme, TBIs can require years of medical care. They might also cause brain death, vegetative states, comas, and also death.
- Lacerations– Sometimes accident victims suffer large cuts that need stitches or staples and frequently leave disfiguring scars.
- Shoulder injuries, such as a torn rotator cuff or a torn labrum– These injuries often require surgery.
- Burn injuries– This can result from fire, yet it can also come from airbags. Our firm has seen significant scarring from airbag injuries.
- Fatality– Tragically, numerous individuals die every year in Taylor area car accidents.
What Variables Impact My Settlement?
Identifying just how much compensation you should expect from your settlement can be challenging since the amount depends heavily on the facts of your case. A seasoned Taylor motor vehicle accident lawyer will calculate your economic as well as non-economic damages. They can also help you make the right choice on when to settle or take your case to court.
Your attorney’s job is to negotiate with the insurance companies on your behalf until they acquire a top offer from the insurance carrier. If that offer is reasonable, you settle. Otherwise, your attorney can file a lawsuit.
Aspects that impact settlement value include:
- The extent of your injuries.
- The available insurance coverage. If the motorist has little to no insurance, it’s much harder to receive a high settlement from them. If the motorist has no or minimal insurance, the case may need to depend on your own uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage for compensation.
- Whether obligation is clear or objected to. For example, the other celebration may not challenge responsibility in a rear-end accident yet may in a red-light accident.
- If your accident had more than one responsible party (third-party claims).
- If the at-fault party showed gross negligence when operating their motor vehicle.
- Your total medical expenses as well as other losses, such as lost wages from work.
- Your ability to go back to work.
- The change in your quality of life prior to and after your accident.
- Your out-of-pocket expenses.
Contact our law firm if you ‘d like more info about the potential value of your claim.
Our Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help You
If you suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident, or someone you love tragically passed away, allow the automobile accident lawyers at Marko Law to help you assess and know your rights and potential remedies. Further, we can help you receive the compensation you need to recover fully. The automobile accident attorneys at Marko Law have experience representing Taylor motorists and passengers who sustained injuries in car accidents. We will independently investigate your accident and do what is necessary to help you recover. This allows you to focus on the essential and difficult tasks of recovery and getting your life back in order.
Contact Us Today to Get a Free Consultation
If you are ready to start your case or need more information about a Accident Lawyer in Taylor, Michigan, contact Marko Law Firm today. Let us represent you as you seek justice and compensation for your pain and damages. Call (313) 777-7LAW today to get a free consultation or visit our website: MarkoLaw.com to get more information.